* COMPENSATION for a MS / MEDICAL SECRETARY is based on experience and ranges from $12.00 for entry level with less than one year experience and up to $15.50 per hour with extensive medical practice experience.
* We do your leg work and negotiate for you.
* BEFORE YOU DECIDE to INTERVIEW you are provided COMPLETE compensation range, job description and benefits information.
* We assist in helping you prepare a exceptional resume.
* Numerous specialties to choose from in diverse settings.
* Inquiries are always CONFIDENTIAL.
* Our services are always FREE to applicants.
* WORK SCHEDULE for the MS / MEDICAL SECRETARY is days only. (approximately 8:30 or 9:00 am to 4:30 or 5:00 pm daily) Monday through Friday, No weekends, No evenings/nights. Flexible hours available in some settings.
* JOB TYPE: Full-time, Part-time, Direct Hire Permanent Positions and Contingent to Retained Hire.
* BENEFITS: Health insurance paid by employer and 401k offered with profit sharing of up to 3% in some practices.
* LOCATION: All positions are in Onondaga County, Syracuse, NY
* JOB DESCRIPTION for the MS / MEDICAL SECRETARY:
- Communicate information to patients and health care team members.
- Responsible for answering phones, scheduling appointments, completing prior authorizations and coordinating specialist appointments for patients including documentation utilizing Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
- Comply with OSHA and DOH standards
- Adhere to confidentiality & HIPPA policies
- Provide superior customer service.
- Computer skills, specifically with medical practice software.
- Prior medical secretary experience preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to show care and compassion in dealings with patients
- Posses strong oral and written communication skills
- Team-oriented personality
- Ability to multi-task and operate under pressure
- Possess organizational skills with an attention to detail.
CALL for more INFORMATION
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.Our services are always FREE to applicants.