A PRIVATE PRACTICE is seeking a INFUSION REGISTERED NURSE to add to it's nursing team for Saturdays only.
Experience is a plus but not required. The practice will train.
* COMPENSATION is $35.00 per hour.
* JOB TYPE is Temporary indefinite, IMMEDIATE.
* WORK SCHEDULE for the IV RN is Saturday's ONLY 7:00am - 1:00pm
* EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: NYS RN license required. Must have up to date basic CPR certification.
* JOB DESCRIPTION FOR INFUSION NURSE: Previous infusion experience not required but is a plus. The practice will train.
* LOCATED in the center of New York State, forty-five minutes of the city of Syracuse (Population 156k city and county 467k) is in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region which includes many Resorts, Casinos, and close to Lake Ontario, Lake Oneida, the St. Lawrence River, the Adirondack Mountains and the Thousand Islands. Forbes Magazine (June 2010) ranked SYRACUSE, NY fourth (4TH) in the U.S. as the FAMILY FRIENDLIEST cities based on inexpensive housing (homes and apartments), easy commutes (extensive highway system), great private and public schools, colleges and universities. Atlantic News (August 2013) rated Syracuse number #1 as the BEST LOCATION in the U.S. for the lowest home prices and the SAFEST METRO AREA in the United States to avoid natural disasters.