POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Clearwater, FL is looking for an Linux and AWS DevOps Specialist. The right candidate must have extensive experience in Linux and large ecommerce environments (over a million transactions daily). Having experience on similar sized, high availability applications within the financial industry is essential for consideration for this role.
This is a Direct Hire position, not C2C, not contract, with no visa sponsorships available of any kind, and we do not work with any third party consulting firms. You must currently live in the United States to be considered for this role. Please do not apply if you are looking for a contract position. This is not a remote position, and relocation is not available for this role, please consider that before applying.
- System Administration responsibilities on Linux
- Assist in the development and enhancements of the site with Ruby on Rails
- Continue maintenance of exceptional uptime levels higher than 99.99%
- Advanced to senior level DevOps experience in a Linux, RedHat/CentOS environment
- Experience with Jenkins or similar continuous integration platform
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration
- MySQL or MonogDB experience
- AWS experience
- Ansible, Chef, or Puppet experience
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Redhat Certification
- AWS certification
- Ruby on Rails experience
- PCI Compliance
- Understanding or experience with Penetration Testing
- Experience utilizing new relic, nagios, splunk, jira, github, and remedy for tickets
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.