POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Alsip, IL is looking for an Information Security Analyst to protect the company’s sensitive and mission-critical data, staying one step ahead of cyber attackers. The right candidate will develop innovative solutions to prevent critical information from being stolen, damaged or compromised and focus on risk assessment, vulnerability assessment, and defense planning.
This is a Direct Hire position, not C2C, not contract, with no visa sponsorships available of any kind, and we do not work with any third party consulting firms. You must currently live in the United States to be considered for this role. Please do not apply if you are looking for a contract position.
- Research security trends and develop security best practices and standards
- Collaborate with IT teams on maintenance and implementation
- Coordinate and manage penetration testing, vulnerability testing, and disaster recovery testing.
- Support solutions from inception to implementation and develop documentation
- Collaborate with IT teams on standards, identifying opportunities and solutions, cross team projects, and solution roadmaps
- Provide top tier support as needed and helps resolve issues on all services at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced to senior level experience as a security team lead or supervisor
- Moderate to advanced SIEM and/or SIEM tools management experience
- Moderate to advanced IAM, Active Directory, and DNS experience
- Moderate to advanced VMWare, VMWare Site Recovery Manager, Zerto, and NSX operational experience
- Moderate to advanced experience with Splunk, Retrace, and LogRhythms
- Advanced to senior level experience with Microsoft products: Office 365, Azure Cloud, Exchange, and Windows 10
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.