Human Resources Generalist
Mason City, IA
Our global manufacturing client has an opening for a Human Resources Generalist in the Mason City, IA area. This HR Generalist reports to the HR Manager.
- Work closely with supervisors to provide bi-weekly payroll processing is accurate and on time.
- Ensure HR databases, records and files are kept up to date and accurate.
- Handle new employee orientations to ensure employees gain an understanding of benefit plans and enrollment provisions.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Enter employee information to HR information systems.
- Primary resource for recruiting and staffing needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or similar field.
- 2+ years of experience in HR administration preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with accounting systems.
- Must be familiar with and understanding key FLSA, COBRA, ERISA, FMLA and related state and federal regulations.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Human Resources Generalist, HR Generalist, HR Assistant, HR Specialist, Human Resources Specialist, Human Resources Assistant, HR, FLSA, COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, payroll, communication, recruiting, staffing.