$32-35/hr + bonus
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add an Automation Technician to their first shift staff at their Lima, OH facility. This Technician will precisely maintain and fine-tune issues and work to enhance electrical and automation subsystems within the facility.
- Comply with safe work practices, completing monthly safety audits/observations, following GMP’s, upholding sanitary conditions and establishing that product quality is controlled.
- Adequately communicate the status of issues and projects with management and production personnel.
- Use the appropriate tools to improve and determine the root cause of electrical issues throughout the facility.
- Work with internal and external resources to work on issues as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Use advanced network troubleshooting to investigate control networking issues.
- Analyze and promote process and automation improvements.
- Administer, backup and coordinate all automation related documentation for the facility.
- Two year certificate.
- 5+ year’s industrial electrical background in a manufacturing environment, food processing plant preferred.
- Electrical Apprentice or Journeyman’s license preferred.
- Must have advanced programming experience.
- Background in mechanical systems and pneumatics a plus.
- Experience with Allen Bradley/Rockwell automation required.
- Ability to write routine reports and procedural manuals.
- Understanding to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Automation Technician, troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, Allen Bradley, Rockwell, mechanical, pneumatic systems