Our client is a major international player within the Chemical industry. They are continuing to develop new markets through advanced technological improvements and marketing. These improvements, as well their commitment to quality have enabled them to become an industry leader. Our client is seeking an individual that is looking to grow their career as a Process Engineer. As a Process Engineer you will be tasked with designing new processes, analyzing existing processes - procedures and systems, maintaining statistical records, analyzing statistics and making recommendations for improvement in the appropriate areas. Our client loves to challenge to help you grow by encouraging involvement in working with suppliers, R&D personnel, and coordinating initiatives with various departments. Position reports to the Engineering Manager. This position provides a great career track for the “High Potential” individual. If your desire is to be with an organization that can fast track your career, then we need to talk.
- 1-2 years of prior manufacturing experience in a liquid process facility
- BS Chemical Engineer, Ag Engineer
- Ability to work with diverse industry groups, vendors, contractors and customers
- Excellent data collection and analysis abilities
- Superb communication skills