Our client is a global leading provider of ECM services and is seeking a Director of Sales for the Northeast Region to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for a Digital sales quota in a multi-state territory, headquartered in Northern New Jersey headquarters. The position requires a strategic thinker with a focus on driving revenue across enterprise business. The Director will have a track record of success in sales of major initiatives, and a strong knowledge of customer solutions life cycles, sales processes, the competitive landscape, and the development and execution of go-to-market sales plans.
- Attain targeted sales for the Northeast Region by developing new prospects and interacting with established customers.
- Lead generation and prospecting activities to maintain required pipeline of prospect accounts.
- Qualify, research, track and develop leads into viable business opportunities.
- Effectively articulate the value proposition to multiple organizational levels.
- Develop strong business cases, proposals and presentations for sales opportunities.
- Negotiate the terms of agreements and close sales.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences and industry events to build industry and customer awareness of the services and solutions.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the industry, trends, technology, competitive offerings, and customer requirements, and provide informed feedback to the company.
- Participation in professional organizations (sales, marketing, industry associations).
- Assist with the identification and development of regional partnerships that bundle or directly integrate services with enterprise applications and solutions.
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience selling large scale document imaging projects
- A strong hunter mentality – the ability to prospect and sell into new account opportunities, then upsell within the account.
- Previous experience selling ECM / content services solutions, cloud-based/hosted systems, BPM, document imaging, or similar applications.
- Previous experience selling services – experience with outsourced services and the cloud-based model a plus.
- Extensive background selling to C-level executives (CEO, CFO, CTO, CIO).
- Ability to effectively articulate the value proposition to multiple levels.
- Strong experience building and presenting ROI models.
- Proven record of exceeding quota in previous positions.
- Demonstrated ability to win competitive major account sales.
- Formal sales training (Solution Selling, Miller Heiman, SPIN, etc.).
- Solid business acumen – strong understanding of how businesses operate across functional areas.
- Ability to grasp and map processes and corresponding document and information flows between departments.
- Participation in professional organizations (ARMA, HIMSS, AHIMA, AIIM, industry associations).
- 4-year degree.