Sanitation Supervisor 3rd Shift
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add a Sanitation Supervisor to their third shift at their Columbus, OH facility. This Supervisor will assist the production and processing departments, while administering a team of 30+ union associates.
- Encourage quality and safety while achieving established goals and objectives.
- Coordinate shift production objectives are accomplished in a timely, cost-effective and safe manner.
- Provide shift performance for scheduling, production, quality and safety standards.
- Maintain compliance to quality, food safety, HAACP and GMP support programs.
- Implement training, direction, development, evaluation, coaching and leadership to employees.
- Coordinate with other department managers and supervisors to ensure proper material handling, maintenance, accounting and inventory control activities and procedures.
- College degree preferred.
- Background in food manufacturing a plus.
- 2+ year’s production/group leader experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Sanitation experience.
- HACCP/GMP’s experience.
- Union experience a plus.
Sanitation Supervisor, Sanitation Technician, Food Sanitation, Sanitation Worker, USDA, FDA, CIP, GMP, GSP, Sanitation Specialist, Plant Sanitation, Sanitation Manager, Sanitation Team Leader, Food Safety and Sanitation Manager, Sanitation Associate, Sanitation Laborer, Food Processing, Food Manufacturing