This full-time position offers an excellent salary, benefits package, and a great work environment.
• Manage budget, scheduling, and ordering for one and/or several commercial projects.
• Manufacture standards/requirements for the sheet metal-piping of the company.
• Set up meetings with the assistant project managers and direct the project engineers.
• Oversee labor, costs of materials, and time management.
• Efficiently communicate and maintain relationships with all vendors and contacts
• High School diploma or equivalent (required). Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field (desired).
• Experience using Excel, Microsoft Project or any other construction management scheduling software is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• At least 5 years of experience working as a Project Manager on commercial HVAC wet and dry projects.
• Familiar with ASPE, Title 24, ASHRAE, and OSHPD.