Mason City, IA
Our global manufacturing client has an opening for a Production Manager in the Mason City, IA area. This Production Manager will manage and organize the planning and control of the manufacturing processes.
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments.
- Administer budgets and expenditures for supplies, materials, or human resources.
- Establish and enforce production tracking’s or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, and maintenance.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
- Support with the implementation and accomplishment of EMS and ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001.
- College degree preferred.
- 10+ years of production experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of general production processes.
- Working knowledge of electronic equipment, computer hardware and software necessary for operations.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Production Manager, Operations Manager, manufacturing, EMS, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, equipment, quality control, maintenance, production.