Direct hire Opportunity - this is not a contract or temp to hire position!!!
- Well recognized, privately held, financially stable Mechanical Contractor
- 4 locations in SC over 100 employees
- In operation for over 80 years
- Commercial HVAC / Plumbing
- Known for a high level of service and client satisfaction: servicing industrial, healthcare, and office projects throughout the state of SC
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- STD and LTD
- Life Insurance Policy
- Company Vehicle, Phone, Tablet, Gas Card
- 401k and profit sharing
- Longevity of employees
- Team atmosphere
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Responsible for installing, servicing and maintaining HVAC systems.
- Install, service and maintain HVAC systems to include but not limited to the following:
- Chilled water systems including, chillers, pumps, cooling towers and associated control valves, piping and operating controls.
- Boiler systems including, low pressure steam and hot water boilers, expansion tanks, pumps and controls.
- Large rooftop package direct expansion equipment (Intellipak,etc.).
- Commercial air handling units and exhaust systems.
- DDC controls knowledge (helpful).
- Communicate with customer and interoffice in a professional manner.
- Other tasks which may be required to complete the job.
- 5+ years of experience as an HVAC Technician. (Helper may have no experience.)
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in written form.
- Knowledge of HVAC service work, and knowledge of use of tools needed to properly service HVAC units.
- HVAC Certification (certificate or degree from accredited school)
- Working knowledge of safety protocol. (Will complete a company safety orientation).
- May be required to lift, carry, and move up to 70lbs.
- Ability to bend or stoop for access to the equipment for servicing; climbing of portable and fixed ladders as well as scaffold as needed; standing or squatting for long periods of time may be required.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Customer service skills.
- Must have ability to work with others and be a team player.
- Must be able to comply with company’s Drug Free Workplace policy.
- Possess good problem solving skills.
- Needs to have a good driving record
Looking for a highly motivated, organized individual who wants to be part of a successful team!