This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• Work independently to design work that complies with the best practices, coincides with client requirements, within project budget, and follows code requirements.
• Keep up to date with schedules and records of all the phases of the project utilizing the project management software (ability to adapt to & learn the company’s software).
• Oversee less experienced engineers – review their work to guarantee it meets time and quality requirements, offer training when engineers are lacking in a skill, and review designs for accuracy.
• Ensure project designs are efficiently integrated for each project by coordinating with all engineering disciplines – i.e. Structural, Fire-Systems, Mechanical, HVAC or contractors.
• At least 5 years of experience in the commercial HVAC construction field.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferred).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.