This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• Schedule on-site surveys to analyze facility conditions and to ensure project meets design specifications, building codes, and owner expectations.
• Design and prepare drawings for plumbing systems for building projects.
• Analyze project submittals.
• Formulate project observation reports, proposal requests, punch lists, supplemental instructions, and RFI’s.
• At least 5 years of experience working as a plumbing designer.
• A 2 year Technical / Associates Degree in Engineering or a related field (required).
• CPD (preferred).
• Experience designing healthcare, higher education, or Central Plant projects.
• AutoCAD and Revit experience.