Sales & Customer Service Representative
Cedar Falls, IA
If you have great customer satisfaction, communication and listening skills, are detail-oriented and organized, this is the opportunity for you! Great benefits are included with flexible work hours for rotating on-call weekend duties.
- Complete customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Inform customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve sales and customer satisfaction.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the team.
- Develop presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Administer account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Engage in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows.
- Follow-up for collection of payments.
- Customer service and/or sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
- Helpful, organized and detail-oriented.
- Vacation Time
- Sick Days
- Medical Insurance
- Simple IRA (3%)