Non-medical team member working closely with private pay home care clients to help provide concierge services. Focus is on the passions, hobbies, and daily details that are important to client.
- Participate in weekly Case Review meetings.
- Travel throughout territory to meet with selected clients in their homes to learn about their lifestyle and personal preferences.
- Determine what will most enhance client’s experience with us and write a written guide to facilitate best practice. (ie, recipes, access to social activities, shopping, etc)
- Meet with caregivers both on the job as well as in the office to provide guidance and direction regarding certain areas.
- Provide hands-on instruction to caregivers when appropriate; such as showing them how to prepare eggs or make homemade chicken soup.
- Participate in caregiver orientation.
- Develop trusting, supportive relationships with caregivers, clients, and clients’ families.
- Reports directly to Executive Director
- Three years of experience in hospitality or healthcare industry.
- CNA, HHA, or Social Work experience a plus.
- College degree a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Polished presentation and detailed oriented.
- Socially savvy.
- Must have car and valid driver’s license.