Nice college town -- New Plant -- medium size city -- good schools -- safe family living!
Currently hiring a Plant Facility Engineer (aka Maintenance, Reliability) for a prominent food products manufacturer.
The Engineer supports all maintenance and engineering efforts to ensure reliability and maintain equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety systems.
The plant site is in the Canton, Ohio area (North Central Ohio). Compensation range is $100-120,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits. Relocation assistance is provided.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES OF THE FACILITY / MAINTENANCE / RELIABILITY ENGINEER
• Provide project support for both capital and continuous improvement.
• Asset management and reliability.
• Identify predictive and preventive maintenance tools to increase asset reliability.
• Participate in the development and adherence to design, control, and equipment standards.
• Develops and supports technical training.
• Leads root cause and problem solving initiatives.
• Participates in the plant PSM team.
• Provides support for the Plant Maintenance and Plant Engineering manager.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE FACILITY / MAINTENANCE / RELIABILITY ENGINEER POSITION
Leads the plant’s continuous improvement efforts in conjunction with the Maintenance and Engineering departments. Leads projects which support predictive and preventative efforts in plant sustainability and reliability. Works with the Maintenance and Production departments to analyze efficiencies and downtime data in order to identify and implement solutions for chronic issues. Assures that equipment and utilities, serving the production process, operate at the highest level, ensuring food safety and quality across the plant.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE FACILITY / MAINTENANCE / RELIABILITY ENGINEER
• Required Bachelor of Science degree in a technical, manufacturing, or engineering capacity.
• Experience the food or dairy manufacturing/processing plant and exposure to packaging
• Maintenance experience
• Experience in designing, setting up and running a maintenance department, including preventative maintenance programs.
Compensation: Compensation range is $100-120,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits. Relocation assistance is provided.