Job Classification: Full-time/Non-Exempt
Shift: 1st & 2nd shifts (7:00pm-3:30pm/3:00pm-11:30pm)
Location: Audubon, PA
The CNC Machinist Milling Operator will operate CNC milling machines to produce parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing.
- Load/unload parts from machine. Measure and inspect. Learn to make dimensional adjustments (offsets). Resolve and communicate problems/issues to attention of the Supervisor.
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets.
- Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks.
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Ability to read part drawings.
- Clean, organized, and multi-task capable.
- Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value.
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
- Intermediate Math skills in geometric and trigonometric formulas a plus.
- Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail.
- Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to grow with our company.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.