***HIRING BONUS- $2,000***
1ST Shift- 7:00am-3:30pm
2nd shift- 3:30pm-12:00am
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Set-up – Trouble shooting, Component Fabrication and Production Four slide and secondary tooling.
- CT approved (apprenticeship completed) journeyperson
- Ability to read - understand blue prints and GDT as needed for production manufacturing.
- Working knowledge and practical experience with the use of statistical process control in production environments. Progressive stamping background required
- Working knowledge of ISO quality standards and practical experience with the use of statistical process control in a production environment.
- Self starter with strong work ethic / production oriented.