- Minimum of 1 year as an operator of a CNC Lathe
- Tool and insert changing experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, shop orders and work instructions.
- Demonstrate general knowledge of machine shop practices and techniques and cutting tool basics.
- 1 years set-up experience desirable.
- Must have strong math skills including the ability to work with fractions, decimals, and perform basic math problems.
Physical requirements for this job include the ability to:
- Stand for long periods of time
- Perform repetitive tasks and have good manual dexterity
- Move freely throughout the facility
- Maneuver parts/stock by pushing, pulling, reaching, bending, stooping and use an overhead crane
- Frequently lift 30 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Talk and hear
- See, including close vision and color vision