Seeking an Outside Sales Representative for sales and account management of large original equipment manufacturers in the Massachusetts / New England area. This position is strongly focused on new business development. The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible to sell engineered products and supply chain solutions to increase a customer's efficiencies and reduce operating costs.
The company is a people focused growing organization with great growth opportunity in the industrial sales market.
Regular travel will be required within New England territory
- Home Office
- Company Car
- Reimbursement business expenses
- Great Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Disability
- 401K plan w/ company match
- 3+ years of Sales Experience
- Industrial /manufacturing sales experience a plus
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Strong communication skills (for customers and business partners)
- Excellent relationship building and customer service abilities
- Time management skills and personal responsibility to ensure productivity in a self-directed working environment.
- Experience with identifying strengths and weaknesses, alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Strong orientation towards teamwork and flexibility with changing business needs
- Successful sales presentation utilizing Power Point
- Good driving record is required