- Oversee the services team, hiring new team members when necessary, disciplining staff, provide salary updates and recommendations, and resolve issues within the team.
- Manage operations with the business unit manager, implement business procedures, and enforce safety requirements.
- Ensure customer’s needs are being met.
- Guarantee federal, state, and local legal requirements are upheld.
- Direct the financial budgeting and attempt to complete the job under budget, as well as supervise the cost data with the business unit manager and project teams.
- At least 10 years or more experience in the mechanical, commercial (HVAC and Plumbing) construction industry.
- Experience selling $1M-$2M in new work for the company (required).
- Report project profits and shortfalls and construct a dependable financial plan.