This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• Oversee all field labor, quality control, labor coordination, ensure safety on the job and make sure project is completed under budget and on time.
• Completely responsible for quality installation of the project.
• Coordinate weekly safely meetings, on-site functions, and equipment deliveries with the general contractors.
• Schedule periodic inspections as per governing authorities, supervise time sheets and labor reporting, and administer construction contracts.
• Analyze Plumbing drawings for instillation.
• Review submittals and check for accuracy and compliancy.
• Ability to manage ordering tools, materials, material take-offs, and equipment.
• Guarantee all workers follow the building codes and OSHA standards.
• At least 5 years of experience working as a Plumbing Superintendent
• Own a state plumbing license.
• At least 5 years of experience working on large, commercial construction projects.
• 6 months of safety training.
• Med-gas experience (required).