Our CNC Tool Cutter Grinder Team Members are responsible for the setup and operation of our state-of-the-art CNC machinery, as well as the quality of the industry leading tools we produce. We are currently hiring for multiple shifts.
As a CNC Machinist You Should Have:
- A desire to succeed in a fast paced growing company.
- A commitment to servicing our customers.
- An interest in working with new technologies, we have added 15+ CNC machines in the last year.
- Willingness to be cross-trained and work with all departments to get things done.
CNC Machinist Position Details:
As a CNC Tool Cutter Grinder / Machinist, you will:
- Create, edit, and maintain CNC tool and cutter grinding programs, working with our state-of-the-art Walters and Rollomatic machines.
- Perform first piece and in-process inspection of product.
- Assist coworkers in keeping equipment running efficiently.
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- Associates degree in Machine Tool Technology preferred.
- Ability to follow engineering documents such as product drawings, process sheets, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines.