- Define and manage the security vulnerability program
- Define the PKI product services for a mixed IP and Non-IP network
- Manage code signing and deployment methods for embedded IoT devices
- Participate in the design on blockchain consensus algorithms
This is a unique opportunity to grow with the evolving field of IoT and deliver significant business value to our customers in domains including Manufacturing, home automation, building automation, medical devices, smart utilities, asset tracking Smart Cities. A security architect will design vulnerability protection and management for internet protocol as well as the Non-IP network for our development team.
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic architect to develop next-generation IoT Embedded secure technologies. As an expert in secure communications systems, you will provide an architecture for Code Signings and deployment methods used for embedded IoT devices.
Results of the architecture will be communicated to developers as well as the management team and customers.
- Education: BS degree in CS/CE or similar
- 7+ years of experience of security consulting or security architecture experience
- Blockchain solutions - highly preferred (consensus algorithm usage)
- Experience in IoT/Embedded/M2M
- 7 years architecture
Experience in the following HIGHLY PREFERRED:
- embedded (required)
- Mobile to Mobile
- IP Protocols (required)
- PKI or certificate signing mechanism (required)