Cedar Falls, IA
- Set up and run all shop support equipment and at least one of the following standard shop machines; mill, lathe, grinder, and CNC machinery.
- Review blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces.
- Choose, adjust, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines, such as mills, lathes, jig borer, shaper and grinders.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors.
- Start and detect machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjust machine controls or control media as required.
- Understanding of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair and maintenance.
- Blue print reading experience.
- Mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of machining / manufacturing processes, assembly procedures and mechanical functions.
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Excellent on-the-job training
Machinist, CNC Machinist, Machine Operator, conventional, numerical control, mill, lathe, grinder, machine shop, blueprint, jog borer, manufacturing, tooling, mechanical, assembly, machining