- Current and active Secret Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen eligible to upgrade your Secret Clearance to a Top Secret Clearance
- 2+ years of Application Development experience working with any of the technologies listed below:
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Unix, VxWorks, QNX, IRIX, Solaris, MQX
- Software Application Skills: Eclipse, gcc, make, gdb, valgrind, Java servlets, JDBC, ODBC, JPA, JSP, JSF, Ant, Subversion, Git, LCM (Lightweight Communications and Marshalling), pthreads, Gnome Tool Kit (GTK), IBM BigInsights, REST, Oracle, OracleText, EclipseLink, Apache Tomcat and Webserver, Apache Hadoop Ecosystem Projects, OpenGL, SGL
- Certifications are a plus
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a Full Time Employment Opportunity (W2 only) working on site in Pensacola area. We are looking for a bare minimum of 2+of experience, more years of experience is a plus. You will be joining a well known Cyber Security Company as a Full Time Employee and become a part of our team.
Compensation is determined based on expertise and experience demonstrated during the interview process, and includes generous base salary and great benefits package.