- Current and active Secret Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- Strong Windows Systems Administration experience
- 2+ years of Application Development experience working with any of the technologies listed below:
- Platforms: Hardware: IBM, Dell, HP, SGI, and Sun
- Storage: NetApp, EMC, Isilon, and Quantum
- Network: Cisco, Allied Telesis, Lantronix, Brocade, Raritan, and Avocent
- Appliances: PureData (Netezza), Guardium, and BigInsights
- Cloud Service Providers: AWS, Azure, and Rackspace
- Applications: Ambari, Puppet, SIMP, Turmoil, XKS, Niagara Files, VMware, Net Veritas, Dell OpenManage, SM7, Cisco Works, Site Protector, SIGINT Navigator, ArcSight, Rational Suite, Qarbon, ARTs, Redmine, Beanstalk, Xacta, SQL, Sybase, Identity Management(IdM), Visio, MS Exchange, LDAP, WASSP, SECSCAN, and NESSUS
- Operating Systems: RedHat Linux ES/AS 5–7; CentOS 5-7; Ubuntu 12; Windows Server: 2000-2012; Solaris 10; Unix and DOS
- Certifications are a plus
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a Full Time Employment Opportunity (W2 only) working on site . We are looking for a bare minimum of 2+of experience, more years of experience is a plus. You will be joining a well known Cyber Security Company as a Full Time Employee and become a part of our team.
Compensation is determined based on expertise and experience demonstrated during the interview process, and includes generous base salary and great benefits package.