- Subject matter expert in one or more areas of discipline specialty.
- Discipline lead for design of complex projects.
- Mentoring and professional growth of junior staff.
- Create and maintain positive internal and external relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Lead and be a key team member in areas related to business development.
The engineer selected for this position will play a key role in the growth strategy for firm's Raleigh office. You will have the opportunity to lead the electrical design on projects as well as have the chance to work with electrical design staff across the firm. You will be responsible for working with Project Managers, Senior Engineers and other Project Engineers to develop design concepts and to execute detailed design documents. Company has a very successful electrical engineering practice in building systems design, with a focus on mission critical facilities, plus a specialty in medium voltage campus distribution and microgrid design.
Come join the team and help us grow. You will experience a diversity of projects and clients, giving you opportunity to increase your skill set.
Field knowledge of medium voltage and low voltage electrical distribution systems is required. Familiarity with system modeling software (i.e. ETAP, SKM) is required, as is knowledge and application of sustainable design practices. Federal government design experience is a plus.
- 10-20 years of experience in Electrical Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in North Carolina, or obtain through reciprocity in within 3 months of start date
- AutoCAD experience is required
- Revit experience is preferred
- LEED accreditation is preferred
- Candidate must United States Citizen