Basic proficiency in business processes, including contractual and legal procedures, excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational abilities and technical skills, experience in all phases of the design process from project planning and concepts through working drawings and construction administration, strong problem solving skills related to a wide variety of building projects, from renovation to new construction, strong design review skills, willingness to learn and adapt to change, demonstrated ability to interact in a cooperative and effective manner, requires individual to be self motivated, able to multi-task.
The candidates selected for these positions will be responsible for providing direct supervision and mentoring of design staff, including team architects and designers. You will be responsible for providing team leadership, coordination with other disciplines, client contact, and client satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect at job location or reciprocity within 3 months
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCad and Revit Software.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change, demonstrated ability to interact in a cooperative and effective manner, requires individual to be self motivated, able to multi-task
- Must be able to mentor department staff
- 6-8 years' experience in all phases of an architectural project: planning, programming, code analysis. design, documentation, and construction
- LEED credential (preferred)
- NCARB certification (preferred)
- United States Citizen