- Monday - Friday; day shift with varied start times
- No weekends; no on-call
- Will join a team of 4 other HTs and 4 Pathologists
- Must be proficient with Tissue Processors, Micrometers, Immunohistochemical and Special Staining Instrumentation
- State of the art equipment
- Lab complete 15,000 surgicals/year (roughly 200-250 blocks/day)
- $22.13 - $30.46/hour (candidate with 10 yrs HT experience will fall ~ $26/hr)
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- $4,000 sign-on bonus
We are recruiting a Histotechnician for an expanding Healthcare System in Ohio- one hour East of Columbus! $4000 Sign on Bonus!!!!
Comprehensive benefits package: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability, 403B with employer matching, employer-sponsored pension, Paid Time Off, free employee health services, credit union, fitness center, child care and sick child care, one-mile walking/running trail etc.)
Great healthcare system located about 1 hour east of Columbus, OH and 2 hours west of Pittsburgh! Rural city with rolling hills located in eastern central OH.
If you love to golf, this is the city for you! There are also 2 state parks in the area with hiking, boating, swimming opportunities, etc. Antiques and pottery are big business in this area as are Longaberger baskets. Sports leagues include: sand volleyball, softball, etc. There are several choices of fitness centers (average cost to join for one person is $250/year). A choice 1 bedroom apartment will cost ~ $375 -550/ month.
- HT-ASCP required
- Will consider a new grad, but preference will be given to experienced candidates
- Preference will be given to candidates close to Ohio