# / Web API Developer
o Mandatory skills – the person must be STRONG in each discipline and will have to explain in detail
- Minimum 5 years of experience in C# / ASP.NET technology
- Minimum 3 years working with JSON/XML and RESTful APIs in a production environment.
- Using ASP.NET Web API to develop web services.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, etc).
- Experienced in writing test cases and performing unit testing/functional testing.
- Used DevOps and CI/CD in previous work experience.
- Developed software in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies.
- Solid understanding of async/await and the TPL library.
- Involved in SDLC process.
· Passion for programming in general, rather than a specific language
· Ability to learn new, emerging technologies
· You have a solid general understanding of application components, what happens on the front end, what happens on the back end.
· You’re a professional. That means you follow through on commitments, meet deadlines, don’t cut corners, consider other people’s ideas, play nice with the team, learn from your mistakes, document things and communicate honestly and proactively if you anticipate an issue doing any of the above
· Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively contend with competing priorities
· Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization and refactoring skills
o Nice to haves
- Multi-threaded programming experience in both procedural and functional paradigms
- Familiarity working with or implementing Elasticsearch
- Experience developing and maintaining cloud based solutions in AWS or Azure
- Interest in performance
- Production experience with SPA UI technologies like Angular or React
NATIONAL ANALYTICS FIRM IN JERSEY CITY