Enjoy a professional yet business casual work environment, competitive pay and benefits package (including 401k with match), and continuous learning and training opportunities that will help you stay on top of the latest innovative technology.
Location: If you're not familiar with the state of Utah, it is ranked #4 in Thrillest Magazine's list of the most beautiful states in the US (the top 3 all have coastlines to add to their beauty). Utah has 5 national parks and beautiful mountains to hike in the summer and ski/snowboard in the winter. It's also family friendly (ranked one of the safest states).
Controls Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead, mentor, and shape junior engineers
- Design control systems by specifying controls hardware, field instrumentation and control panels
- Program PLCs and HMIs (Allen-Bradley/Rockwell)
- Travel to job sites, both local and out of state. Annual travel ranges from 15-20% but is highly dependent on projects. (A valid driver’s license & passport is needed.)
- Serve as the single point of contact interfacing with customers to solve their technical problems and set proper expectations
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role with comparable goals and responsibilities (such as a proven track record leading control system projects). Experience with food & beverage and material handling experience is ideal.
- Skills: You must be an excellent programmer - PLC/HMI, Robot, and Database. AutoCAD or Solid Works experience a plus. Ability to troubleshoot equipment. Microsoft Office proficiency
- Preferred Education: BS/BA degree in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Computer Science
- Characteristics: This is an autonomous position so you should be a self-starter and self-motivated. Ideal fit candidates can be described as perceptive, practical, resourceful, and committed!