Our client is a well respected and successful control systems integrator and engineering firm headquartered in central Illinois. They are seeking Senior Controls Engineers to fill positions in their St. Louis, Missouri office. The individuals in these roles will design, program, and provide start-up support for PLC and SCADA systems for industrial clients.
The company offers....
- A wide variety of projects and challenges
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly incentive plan
- Relocation assistance
- Top notch benefits package:
- Group health and prescription drug insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- ST/LT Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and child care
- 401k with matching contributions
- Paid vacation
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Qualified candidate must possess the following skills:
- Well versed in control systems.
- Capable of taking a project from start to finish. This would include meeting the customer to understand what the need is, designing, building, programming, commissioning and handing off the finished system.
- Proficient in PLC and HMI programming. Relational database experienced and computer programming experience is a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Applicable Degree in Engineering or five years project engineering and/or project management experience on control system integration projects.
- Experiences should include PLC’s, PC’s, HMI, SCADA software, motion control, material handling, device communication protocols and networking.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language required.
The Senior Controls Engineer reports directly to the Engineering Manager
- Electrical design and hardware specification.
- Design and program sophisticated control systems.
- Simulate, test, and debug control systems in-house
- Install and startup systems at the end-users facility.
- Provide continuing system technical support over the phone or on-site.