This role will design new and innovative solutions to keep up with with technology demands.
- Work with a team to resolve technical problems
- Design, plan, and create new software features
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical or IT or software engineering and/or relevant experience.
- 5 or more years of software development experience
- 5 or more years of systems engineering experience
- 5 or more years of experience in electronic system design and development of embedded software
- Understanding of electrical systems including microcontrollers, operating systems, switching devices or protection devices
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Type: Full time, direct hire
Travel: minimal, both domestic and international possible
Yes - VISA SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE IF YOU ARE LIVING IN THE USA OR CANADA.
NOTE-- we will not hire F1 or OPT visa candidates since the requirements demands more industry experience.
CANDIDATE MUST LIVE IN THE USA OR CANADA IF ON A VISA
We are an equal opportunity staffing agency. Qualified applicants will be presented to employers without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status