Our client is looking to fill a Controls Support Specialist in the Decorah, Iowa area. This is a brand new position with a growing manufacturing organization.
- This individual will create electrical schematics and diagrams for the electricians to work with.
- This Engineer must be a self-starter, able to work independently and be self-reliant.
- Will work daily with PLC Programming, controls and instrumentation.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related
- Manufacturing Controls experience
- PLC programming
- Understanding of instrumentation, controls, electrical schematics and diagrams
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to work independently.
- Competitive salaries
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
Controls Support specialist, technical support specialist, network administrator, system administrator, database administrator, systems analyst, PLC’s, controls, electrical controls, communication