Experience & Other Requirements:
- 5-10 years industrial experience in an electro-mechanical role is desired
- Electro-mechanical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Industrial instrumentation and process control experience desirable
- Strong drafting background from beginning of project to completion
- Knowledge of process industries including electric, utilities, steel, aluminum, water/wastewater and pulp and paper is very desirable.
- Experience with engineering design programs such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Microsoft Visio, etc.
- Associate's Engineering degree with 5-10 years relevant experience
- Engineering or Engineering Technology degree, BSME or BSEE preferred