Opportunities with a large integrated health system in PA that serves over 2.5Million members in 75 locations. Will consider Part Time and Full Time candidates.
Candidate must be board certified and open to getting his DOT and Medical Examiners Certification if they do not have it already. New Graduates - Board eligible also encouraged to apply.
• Perform physicals, wellness evaluations, and treat work-related injuries & illnesses
• Full-time position, Monday - Friday
• Established patient population, so no “ramp-up” time required
• Must have completed a residency program in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Preventive Medicine
• DOT medical examiner certification is a plus (will provide training if necessary)
• Mid-level support
• Support of specialty physicians for referral care
• Competitive compensation package
• Joint Commission accredited Hospital that has served Berks County for over 150 years
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Assistance of up to $100k
- 5 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Generous CME time and money
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match.
- H1-B and Green Card support (*does not qualify for J1 waiver)
- Supportive health system to advance goals
Opportunity available in Brandywine, Reading or Jennersville, PA