Cedar Falls, IA
- Assist with the implementation of the performance management system and employee development programs.
- Manage the recruitment process for exempt and nonexempt employees
- Assist with the development of Human Resources policy for the company.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resource policies, procedures, programs and laws.
- Assist with the monitoring of the company wage and salary structure and the variable pay systems within the company.
- Provide day-to-day benefits administration services.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of human resource experience preferred.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Human Resources Manager, HR, HR Representative, HR Coordinator, Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources Specialist, recruitment, talent, hiring, benefits, employment