$120-150K + 15% bonus potential
Our client has been named a Top Workplace by the Des Moines Register for 8 consecutive years. They offer one of the best benefits packages in the state of Iowa. The Assistant Vice President of Marketing will be responsible for the overall direction, planning, coordination, leadership, and evaluation of the corporate communication and marketing department for this well-known company.
- Directs corporate branding standards and guidelines for all marketing channels used in customer and employee communication.
- Oversees content and production of corporate communications, promotions, and advertisement through all channels of print, social media, website, and broadcast.
- Analyzes effectiveness of marketing and advertising efforts.
- Incorporates customer and user-experience research and recommendations.
- Directs the development of advertising and promotional material.
- Supervises the event marketing function, including those corporate wide and divisional specific with the goal of brand marketing.
- Serves as a member of IT division’s leadership team.
- Responsible for adherence to compliance requirements and legal standards in the development and use of web sites involving the transmission of secure and personal information.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 8+ years of general marketing experience.
- Service industry background (financial, insurance and banking preferred).
- 4+ years of strong leadership experience.
- Knowledge of all aspects of Digital Marketing including advertising, community relations, press releases, event planning, and video media.
- Understanding of a distribution model.
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Casual dress code
- On-site Wellness Center
- Outstanding campus environment
Assistant Vice President, VP Marketing, Marketing, website, leadership, executive, user experience, customer experience, enterprise, communication, marketing channels, advertising, corporate, social, digital, promotional, customers, budget, community relations, event, insurance, distribution, business, finance, accounting, financial services, service