Will consider direct hire or contract Project Managers. Salary base comp of $100k plus health benefits and other benefits available. Reports to Senior Project Manager.
All applicants must be willing to travel.
- Responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction.
- Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent.
- Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed.
- Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment
- Supervises Superintendent(s)
- Estimation of cost of material, labor and time
- Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with property owner/condo board.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly desired. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field.
- Must be familiar with AIA contracts.
- Minimum of seven years of multifamily construction experience.
- Minimum of four years construction management experience
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Familiarity of building codes and their application.
- Knowledge of Procor construction software.
- Coastal renovation experience of condo units highly desired with an understanding of wind, sea and hurricane effects preferred.
- Experience should include two or more completed $10M+ size multi family housing projects.
- This is not a superintendent role. Must have experience managing superintendents.