- Current and active TS/SCI Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- 7+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Strong Software Development Life Cycle Experience (SDLC)
- Design, Development, Testing, QA, Deployment, Continuous Improvement, Risk Management Quality Assurance, Configuration Management
- Strong Team Lead and/or Project Management experience
- MUST be ready, able and willing to be involved in hands-on development - this is a hands on development role
- Experience with ITIL, DODAF, FEAF, EVMS, Etc
- Certifications are a plus (PMP, CISSP, etc)
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a Full Time Employment Opportunity (W2 only) working on site in Reston/Dulles area. We are looking for a bare minimum of 2+of experience, more years of experience is a plus. You will be joining a well known Cyber Security Company as a Full Time Employee and become a part of our team.
Compensation is determined based on expertise and experience demonstrated during the interview process, and includes generous base salary and great benefits package.