Eastern Suburb of Cleveland, OH
Excellent salary range with benefits and matching 401(k)
Due to company growth, this privately held and financially strong metal stamping company is seeking to add a Tooling Engineer to their growing team. For more than 45 years the company has invested in new technologies and process improvements to be the high quality supplier of choice for short and medium run stamping solutions. Employees enjoy working in a collaborative environment where people are driven to be the best and provide best in class solutions for their customers.
- Design of single station, modular, compound tooling for metal stamping applications.
- CAD/CAM design using SolidWorks and GibbsCAM CNC Software.
- Work directly with management to achieve continuous improvement objectives.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 4 years of related experience.
- Proven experience of design of single station, modular, compound tooling required.
- Experience using SolidWorks and GibbsCAM CNC Software.
- Progressive die design experience a plus.
Keywords: Metal Stamping, Tooling Design, Single Station Tooling, Modular Tooling, Compound Tooling, CAD, CAM, Solidworks, GibbsCAM
How to Express Interest - Click the Apply button and follow the online instructions.