This is a great opportunity for a SQL expert! This person will take on the following tasks:
- Test and apply new installations and upgrades
- Resolve issues, perform data fixes, make configuration changes to the installation, and keep detailed records.
- Maintain an active and excellent working relationship with customers.
- Understand customer needs, identify issue causes and develop resolution strategies.
- Provide, organize and maintain communication to the Software Development group based on customer feedback and customer reported issues..
- Participate in regular support telephone conferences and periodic maintenance upgrades.
- Undertake occasional travel to customer sites for the provision of support or training.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- BS degree and a technical background in software, research informatics, etc.
- 2+years of experience in supporting customer data management and software solutions.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills.
- Proficiency in SQL is a must have
- Familiarity with Oracle preferred.
- 30% travel