For a Trifecta in recognition, Our Company, a leader in the development of Class A multifamily housing, is recognized as the number one most active apartment developer in Dallas-Fort Worth for the Third Year in a Row! Our Company has more than 4,000 apartment homes under construction currently with Millions of square footage under management.
Our Company is a national developer, builder and investment manager of Class A multifamily assets across the U.S. and is the most active multifamily developer in Dallas-Fort Worth. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Our Company also has offices in California, Arizona, and New York. With over a 30-year history of successful developments throughout major U.S. markets, Our Company stands among the most active privately held real estate companies in the country. Our executive leadership team has an average of 25 years of comprehensive experience in multifamily developments – ranging from low-density garden apartments and mid- to high-density wrap and podium projects to student-living housing projects and mixed-use high-rise developments. The company offers investment management, pre-development, underwriting, marketing and asset management services as well as construction, financial and administrative services.
- Oversee everyday affairs of jobsite.
- Responsible for maintaining project schedule and overall quality.
- Supervision of all on-site project personnel.
- Ensure project compliance with all building codes and governing authorities’ requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all project goals are met.
- Review and approve monthly pay applications.
- Prepare and log RFI’s and change orders.
- Supervise and delegate work to the positions of Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Field Engineer, Punch Carpenters and Laborers.
- Maintain records of job costs.
- Promote safety on the projects and monitor subcontractor’s work as to compliance with the comprehensive project safety program.
- Conduct material take-off prior to construction to verify quantities.
- Manage all administrative functions of the project.
- Monitor quality of workmanship and materials on project.
- Schedule with Superintendent, all vendor’s deliveries and the work of subcontractors.
- Coordinate subcontractor submittals to construction and development departments.
- Maintain weekly status reports on project for supervisory review.
- Assist in local permitting process.
- Ensure that all training requirements are met for project management staff.
- Other duties as assigned by the Construction Manager.
- Maintains, if applicable, communication/coordination with framing national supplier.