A growing equipment manufacturer in a west suburb of Toledo is seeking a Welder. This individual will weld fabricated, cast, and forged components to assemble structures. This includes frames, tanks, pressure vessels, and equipment. The Welder is a full-time direct hire position with full benefits.
- Weld fabricated structures and equipment.
- Bolt, clamp, and tack-weld parts to secure in position for welding.
- Set up equipment and weld parts using arc, gas-shielded arc, submerged arc or gas welding equipment.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Four years of training or experience with welding.
- Ability to pass a weld test.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, safety rules, and manuals.
- Ability to certify on steel and aluminum Mig welding process.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.