This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
• Manage budget, scheduling, and ordering for one and/or several commercial HVAC and plumbing projects.
• Set up meetings with the assistant project managers and direct the project engineers.
• Oversee labor, costs of materials, and time management.
• Efficiently communicate with all vendors and contacts.
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or viable experience working in the Plumbing/HVAC field.
• At least 10 years of experience in Project Management for large commercial projects, such as universities, healthcare, hospitals, and military.