Full Time with Benefits
Eastern North Carolina
- Opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Physician to join an established group of 26 Emergency Medicine Providers: 10 Physicians , 15 Physician Assistants and 1 NP
- Privately owned and ABEM certified Physicians
- 24/7 coverage of emergency room with 8, 9 and 10 hour rotating shifts
- 150 Scheduled hours per month
- Night Shift Differential
- Partnership after one year of satisfactory performanc
- Busy ED seeing over 66,000 patients annually
- Group also owns an Urgent Care facility across from the Hospital which provides: Sports Physicals, employment and DOT physicals, workmen's comp and home related accidents,etc.
- Top tier income well above the national average
Total Benefit Package includes:
- Malpractice Insurance (with tail coverage)
- 401K with company match up to 13%
- Paid Employee Group Medical Insurance
- HSA with employer contributions
- CME Allowance of $2000 per calendar year
- Pretax payroll deductible reimbursement of all business related expenses
- Paid Professional Dues/Licenses/Fees
- Courtesy medical services at the Intermediate Urgent Care Center
Located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina- one hour East of Raleigh. An ideal, family oriented community that supplies the arts, theater productions and outdoor activities.
Revitalized downtown area with dining and shopping featuring concerts, exhibits and dining.
Low cost of living, affordable housing with public and private schools.
Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons.
Public and Private Golf Courses
Golf, paddle trails, ATV trails, motocross, hiking, biking, walking and jogging trails, swimming, boating, fishing, jet skiing, camping, tennis, etc
Located 1 1/2 hours from Atlantic Beach, Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach etc. Fishing, boating and fine dining are just some of the main attractions on the beautiful Atlantic Coast!
40 minutes to Greenville, Fayetteville, Rocky Mount, High Point and Kinston, 1 hour to Fayetteville, 2 hours to Wilmington, 3 hours to Charlotte.
American Board of Emergency Medicine Board Eligible or Board CertifiedMust be licensed as a Physician in the State of North Carolina or eligible