- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com functionality and usage.
- Experience with designing, developing business solutions focusing on Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing.
- 2+ years force.com development experience
- Knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, SOQL and Lightning Component development
- Design, develop, deploy business solutions via salesforce.com
- Collaborate with sales team to develop solutions for technical issues and
- Serve as secondary Salesforce.com Administrator
- Handle user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, etc.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds
This position offers the opportunity to work from home, 100% remote, with some occasional travel required.