Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
This position is responsible to perform preventive maintenance on all equipment, as well as troubleshooting and repairing of equipment and machinery and adhere to all safety rules and regulations. Additionally, this position assists in the maintenance of grounds and physical structure of buildings, and in the relocation of machinery. The Maintenance Technician performs various construction-related activities and some light janitorial duties. Lastly, this position will shovel snow, manually and with snow removal equipment to maintain parking lots and sidewalks.
Requirements & Qualifications
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 5 years’ maintenance experience and/or training.Company reserves the right to consider to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic math skills required;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and mechanical aptitude required;
- Ability to read blue prints, tape measures and dial calipers;
- Some electrical, carpentry, plumbing and drywall experience needed;
- Experience working on and around Mazak CNC machine is a plus.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!! If this sounds like something you would like to explore - you need to check it out!!
- Competitive pay rate based on skill
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits after 60 days
- Clean, brand new state of the art work environment
- Four Day work week and the opportunity to work overtime as needed
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid vacation time